How we work
CWS is a pro-active grass-root level children's charity, that believes in empowering our beneficiaries and partners, ensuring they can identify and create the changes they need.
We aim to give children and youth back their rights to education, health, safety, and a respected role in society.
To achieve this we:
- Provide resources to local partners
- Develop and support sustainable projects
- Transfer best practice through capacity building
- Advocate on behalf of the most vulnerable children and young people
- Promote education and awareness of children's rights
For further information, please see our projects page