Donate your old mobile and help children in need in Nepal. The new trend in Hong Kong is recycling, so start by giving a good example. This campaign is supported by several companies in Hong Kong and The Netherlands. All proceeds go to CWS to provide education to disadvantaged children in Nepal.
We all have a few old or “no longer in use” mobile handsets lying around at home. Why not put them to good use?
Date: 15 January - 28 February 2015
How it works:
- Drop off your unit at donation boxes found at selected locations around Hong Kong.
- Make sure you have removed all your personal data from the device!
- Your phone will be sold by Cash4Mobile and the proceeds will go to CWS.
- Phones that aren’t sellable will be recycled by E-Tech Management, a Hong Kong recycling company.
1. Pure Yoga: Asia Standard Tower, The Centrium, Soundwill Plaza, Langham Place Office Tower
2. Pure Fitness: Kinwick Centre, Langham Place Office Tower and Lee Theatre Plaza
3. Pure South: The Pulse at Repulse Bay
4. The Dutch Consulate and The Dutch Chamber of Commerce, Rm 2402B, 24F, Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Great thanks to our sponsors